"Instructor Barbara Schwartz changed
my pie-making life, and she'll
change yours, too."
-Nancy Leson, Seattle food commentator
and co-host of Food for Thought
Learn how to make your own delicious pie in a fun-filled class, easy as pie!
Barbara will show you how easy it is to make a flaky, buttery crust and a delectable filling.
The class will cover:
- the fundamentals of crust-making
- the quick and easy technique for mixing pie dough
- pointers for rolling out the dough
- decorative techniques to make a delicious pie beautiful as well
- the secrets to favorite fillings
The cost is just $100 per person and covers all of the ingredients, as well as a sample piece of pie to snack on. The class includes approximately three hours of instruction, and each participant will take home the pie they make.
To register for a class,
call: (206) 553-9065
Each pie a winner!
Learning how to make pie together
Advanced pie class including lattice work